Monday, October 05, 2009

Unstable Wave

Damn. It's happening again.

Yesterday I've got nothing I wanted to do.
Today there are too many things I wanna do.

There are countries to visit.
Photos to edit.

Homework
Blog
Fitness target
Baileys to drink
Books to read
Movies to catch up

My observation tells me it always happens every couple of months. Ideas pouring like flood I know I cannot write them all. When it happens suddenly life becomes a game of race.

Yeah. Motivation comes when you least expect it.

However, usually the result is typical - less sleep for me.

Bad for muscle growth.

Shut up. Maybe it is because I'm blood type O? But I'm a Phlegmatic, so...

Haven't you got THINGS to do? Homework, blog, fitness target...

Okay, OKAY! Time to work then...

No comments:

Post a Comment