Monday, October 05, 2009

Milk, Alcohol, and Something Else

Two days ago I opened my bottle of Baileys with the plan of sharing it with the whole family. Then my mother refused to drink. Today my father went to Jakarta.

What? I got an opened bottle with only myself to drown into? Personally the bottle cost me about Sing$30 so there is no way I'm going to waste it.

So I drink it. In as many ways as possible.

Here are the result of my 2 days of experiment:

*Baileys Coffee Caramel + Milk = Good for a good night's sleep.
*Baileys Coffee Caramel + Chocolate Milk = Too sweet. Must be drank cold.
*Baileys Coffee Caramel + Tea = Teh tarik with alcohol? Not bad.
*Baileys Coffee Caramel + Coffee = Almost perfect. I hope I got those coffee bits to add. Must be drank cold.
*Baileys Coffee Caramel + Brownies = Kids like it.
*Baileys Coffee Caramel + Ferrero Rocher = Not enjoyable.
*Baileys Coffee Caramel + Baskin Robbin's Cookies and Cream = Nice, but too sweet.
*Baileys Coffee Caramel + Baskin Robbin's Royal Chocolate = Almost perfect.

My best combination ever!
*Baileys Coffee Caramel + Avocado + Baskin Robbin's Royal Chocolate + Ferrero Rocher = Paradise.
Note: count the calories.

Only 3/4 litre more to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment